Call Us: 1300 467 854
Welcome to Insulguard Insulation Perth
Welcome to InsulGuard, Perth’s premier supplier of products and services for insulation Perth. InsulGuard specialises in roof insulation, ventilation, window tinting, skylights and cavity wall insulation. InsulGuard Cavity Shield is a termite repellent wall insulation designed for new and existing homes. Contact InsulGuard today to see how we can provide you year round comfort whilst adding value to your home and saving on your heating and cooling costs.
When You Think Insulation Perth Think Insulguard
InsulGuard has tailored insulation solutions to suit the individual needs of every client. We use a range of environmentally friendly insulation products that exceed Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia. We use only quality products to ensure long-term reliability, safety, sustainability and satisfaction. InsulGuard is committed to maintaining a high standard of product quality, installation and safety. Our specially trained installation teams pay close attention to detail to ensure optimal installations that will not undermine the performance of the insulation. We provide a wide range of services, from insulation removal and vacuuming to window tinting and ventilation. Contact today to see how we can help!
Why Choose Us
- Fast – We complete your job within 5-10 days from booking
- Free – Free quotes over the phone using Google Earth and Near Maps, with onsite inspections available
- Warranty – We guarantee all our works for 7 years, with many of our products having a Lifetime Warranty
- Quality – We always recommend only the best Australian Made insulation products
- Service – Family owned, we treat your home like our own and focus on keep our clients for life
- Flexibility – We offer payment plans and interest free finance
- Covered – We have 5 Million in Public Liability, meaning your home is in safe hands
Get Your Free Insulation Quote Today!
5 Year Warranty on all Workmanship; Fully Licensed & Insured.
Why Insulguard Insulation Perth?…Insulation Perth…Cavity Wall Insulation…Roof Cleaning…Roof Vacuuming…Why Insulguard Insulation Perth?
The raised wooden floors in older houses are often forgotten when it comes to insulation. As wooden floors age, timbers warp and often open up holes and gaps that allow heat transference to happen. With up to 15% of your heating be lost through the floor, underfloor insulation Perth is an important aspect to consider.
A cavity is any space within a solid object. In the building industry, a cavity can be either a roof space or the space between two walls or ceiling and upper floor regardless of construction materials (double brick, brick-veneer etc). Up to 85% of existing pre-2005 Australian homes do not have any insulation in the wall cavities.
Older forms of insulation, including loose fed insulation such as cellulose, settle and degrade over time losing their ability to adequately insulate your home (decreased ‘R’ value). Before replacing this insulation with a higher quality product, the old insulation needs to be removed.
Today a lot of homeowners want to make use of their roof space as a storage area or to convert it to an additional room. Before the conversion can take place the roof space must be prepared to ensure a safe working space. Often a quick inspection of the roof space can reveal a large amount of debris. This can be left over after the house construction, previous roof renovations or attic work was completed.
Why Insulguard Insulation?
- Reduces heat loss and gain by acting as a thermal barrier.
- Keeps your home warmer in winter due to a reduction in heat loss.
- Lowers the internal temperature of your home in summer by reducing heat gain.
- Lowers the usage load of your heating and cooling systems.
- This prolongs the life of the systems, allows greater efficiency and increased reliability.
- Reduces greenhouse gases, generates a smaller carbon footprint due to decreased heating and cooling.
- Creates a more stable climate within the house, improving comfort levels.
- Termicide to stop termites from getting into your home.
- Reduces external and internal acoustic transfer.
- Window tinting to reduce thermal transference glare and increase privacy.
Sorry, no testimonial matched your criteria. Add few testimonials.
Get A Quote