ROOF CAVITY CLEANING
Out of sight, out of mind is the most common thought when it comes to your roof space. Unfortunately, it can be full of dust, debris and a breeding ground for rodents. Avoid putting your family at risk by booking a roof cavity cleaning today.
THE OUT OF SIGHT DANGERS IN YOUR ROOF CAVITY...
WHAT SOME OF OUR HAPPY CLIENTS HAVE HAD TO SAY...
What could be hiding in your roof cavity
Often a quick inspection of the roof space can reveal a range of items and surprises.
Debris can be left over after the house construction, previous roof renovations or attic work was completed. This debris can consist of timber, metal, roofing materials, pipes, electrical wiring and conduits and in some cases general rubbish. This can provide an ideal breeding ground for mould, mildew, rodents, spiders, insects and other nasty and unwelcome house guests.
A lot of home owners also use the roof space for storage. Some items that have been stored in roof spaces and forgotten about can include dangerous chemicals such as chlorine, oil and fuel, all which pose a fire risk to your home.
With all this building debris and forgotten storage items in the cavity, all the additional weight of all this rubbish can also cause ceilings to start sagging. This can result in expensive repairs that are often not covered by insurance.
EXCESS DUST LEADING TO RESPIRATORY ISSUES
RODENTS & RODENT S*%T
DISEASE CAUSED FROM RODENTS
FIRE RISK OF DANGEROUS CHEMICALS STORED IN ROOF
EXCESS WEIGHT LEADING TO CEILING DAMAGE
Ready for a healthier home? Contact us today for an obligation-free solution for your roof cavity cleaning.
InsulGuard's roof cavity cleaning process
InsulGuard’s roof cavity cleaning service will see a suitably trained technician enter your roof space and remove any building debris, bird’s nests, animal carcasses, dirt, leaves and general rubbish. A deodorising and anti-bacterial treatment service is also available.
- Our technicians will gain access to the roof space by removing a few roof tiles, sheet of roof metal or via the manhole. External entry is preferred to prevent contamination of the internal living space with debris, dust or mould spores.
- Large, heavy or bulk items are firstly bagged whilst still in the roof space and then removed.
- The technicians, using our specially designed industrial vacuum unit, will then clean out any remaining rubbish, dust and contaminates in the roof space.
- Any roof tiles or roof metal sheeting removed is reinstalled.
- All rubbish, debris and dust are then taken to an authorised disposal centre.